- Affirmative Mediations does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any statement of fact or law contained on the website or associated material. Affirmative Mediations makes no representations, & gives no guarantees, or warranties (express or implied) as to the qualification, training, expertise, experience or accreditation of mediators listed on this website or referred to by it. Each party is responsible for their own enquiries in relation to the expertise or otherwise of the mediators they retain.
- Affirmative Mediations expressly denies liability and/or responsibility for the quality or standard of mediation services provided by mediators referred to, and, in particular, for any cause of action arising out of or in respect of a mediation meeting or settlement having taken place resulting from an introduction from this website.
- Parties in dispute should always seek legal advice before contacting a mediator on such matters as time limitations, injunctions, and the law relating to the subject matter of any dispute. This website accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or cause of action arising from neglect in obtaining such legal advice.
- Affirmative Mediations does not guarantee or warrant mediators listed in this website holding professional indemnity insurance at the time of providing mediation services.
- All mediators listed in this website are independent contractors.
- Should a dispute arises between this website and a subscriber and/or disputant, the law of Queensland shall be applicable. If mediation fails to resolve such a dispute, the Queensland court system located at Brisbane shall be the appropriate forum.